Coronavirus/COVID-19 Guidelines from Finglas Cricket Club.
Following on from the advice from HSE & Sport Ireland all players to follow best hygiene practice at all times.
- Regular hand washing.
- Covering mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing as part of respiratory etiquette, use the crook of your elbow to cough into.
- Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as cough or sneezing
- Put used tissues into a bin and wash your hands
- Do not shake hands
- Keep 2 meters from anyone who coughs
- Refrain from touching eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
In order to attempt to control any potential spread of the virus any player who has recently returned from one of the following countries (within 14 days), should reach out to us to make us aware of their travel:
Mainland China, Hong Kong, Iran, Northern Italy, Japan, Singapore or South Korea.
If a player is feeling unwell, we would emphasise that the player should not attend the Training/matches. If a fee was paid for training, we will refund the fee.
- Players should not shake hands after a match to help prevent possible spread of the virus
- Before & After playing a match, players should wash hands thoroughly
- Player should bring own kits and should not share with anyone else also coaches should not provide common kits to kids for training/games.